Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Change of Pace

I feel like I've been a little absent lately from blogging. The world of high school moves at a different pace. And I feel as though this little blog may be changing focus from totally art education, to moments in the life of a high school art teacher. I enjoy being able to share my thoughts here and as of late they seem to be more about my art making and life in general, than lesson plans and student works.

That being said, I am gearing up for the end of the school year and another two week painting class on Nantucket! I plan share, and am really excited to share, one of my most successful lessons of the school year, in the next week or so. And then I hope to write about my journey into more abstract painting and my summer travels which include Nantucket, Florida, and the Western Caribbean.


No comments:

Post a Comment