Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thousands of Miles Traversed

My goodness, it has been almost a month since I last posted!

In that time, I returned from Nantucket and closed on a beautiful, three bedroom, one and a half bath home, complete with an in-ground pool, just blocks from the beach. My boyfriend and I are really excited to have purchased his family's home and in the short ten days that I was in MA, I helped pack anything I physically could before I was jet setting yet again.




This time I flew to Tampa and spent two and a half weeks with my mom and grandmother. Seven of those days, we were on a Caribbean cruise with stops in Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, and Grand Cayman.

After all the miles this summer, I think I should get a swallow tattoo!

I hope to post a bit about my cruise and my Florida adventures soon. I can't believe that school starts in less than three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment