Monday, February 14, 2011

wow!

I just have to share...
I have now been observed double the amount of times I was ever observed, both years I was at my "old" school. So twice, and we are only in our second term. AND both times I have received positive feedback! Today was not one of the more exciting lessons, although I am very proud of the drawings being done; its more of a stepping stone to a larger work.

Of course, I charged my camera and forgot to bring it to school. So no Matisse pictures to post. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. You've now got another follower! (me.) Thanks for visiting my blog too. I'm a huge Matisse fan so I hope you'll post photos of your Matisse projects soon. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying what I see on your blog - good ideas!

    I did the sketchbook project too; as a matter of fact, I'm going to NYC for a couple of days during next week's vacation and we're going to check out the exhibit. Cool, huh? What was your theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps I forgot to mention - I left a response to your question on my blog (about the bases for our sculpture people)

    ReplyDelete