Saturday, May 14, 2011

stretch k

When I was a kid, my brother had a doll named Stretch Armstrong. His arms and legs where made out of some sort of silly, stretchy, putty and we would spend hours testing how far we could stretch his appendages.



I am feeling a little like that doll lately.
we get the keys to our new apartment and begin moving today.
the school's first annual art show is quickly approaching (and I still don't have panels to hang the work!)
and I am directing the summer program that begins July 5th, and currently have next to nothing planned.

I met with my principal yesterday about the various plans we have and I know she is feeling the same way. never a dull moment there days!

I have tons of great activities going on in room 15 too! when things settle down, I will return with some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment