Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the closet, part II

I think, I think, I am done organizing the supply closet.
This is what it looked like before I started.







Now, six or so hours later, I have a much better idea of where things are.
Table with the paint pumps is on wheels! Portable supply table, what, what!
Everyday supplies in labeled box tops
Tempera near the bottom, acrylic near the top, print making and pen & ink in the middle
All that dust covered yarn stayed put. Other textile/ 2D materials filled in the open spaces, with 3D supplies on the bottom shelf.   
School starts in two weeks. I am planning on going up to Vermont (and maybe getting "hurricane-ed in" ) to try to relax before new teacher orientation next week. Now that the closet is done, I think I am in good shape. My goals are to finish some bulletin boards and get the first few weeks outlined.

What are you/ have you done for the first day of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment