Monday, June 30, 2014

Life is not so bad on the island!


I don't have a bunch of time to write a full post, as I need to get ready for our first full day of painting, but I wanted to share this photo of the sunset last night.
The three girls in the class spent the day together, ending with a delightful (and well priced) meal at the Starlight Cafe. As we searched for a suitable setting for a nightcap, we met up with and bumped into just about everyone involved in the course, including our professor and his teaching assistant. The weekend has been full of meetings like these where we have been able to get to know each other as people and artists. I am really looking forward to working with this dynamic group, pushing myself to new limits and growing as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment